Re: master 05d240997a 2/2: Add native-compile-prune-cache command

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master 05d240997a 2/2: Add native-compile-prune-cache command
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 19:41:56 -0400

> I'm not sure why custom should load it (not a custom expert here), but
> assuming it is for making any use of it I'd say it is.
>
> Maybe an example of why custom should load comp would make my ideas more
> clear on this.

It's not just custom, there are all kinds of cases.
E.g. earlier, I loaded `comp.elc` into my no-native-compiler Emacs
session because I did `C-h o native-compile-prune-cache RET` which loaded
the file to find the docstring.
[ Actually, it loaded it before I hit RET, because I used completion,
  which triggered loading of `comp.elc` in order to provide completions
  for the `native-compile-` prefix.  ]

        Stefan