Re: master d7e848ccda 2/3: Use icons in outline

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master d7e848ccda 2/3: Use icons in outline
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 13:43:59 +0200

> The logic for using buttons was completely wrong -- I've now fixed it on
> the trunk.  Can you see whether this fixes this problem, too?

(I think perhaps the button stuff needs even more tweaking, but I'm not
sure.  In major modes we have more freedom to do things, but getting
these defaults right for minor modes is more tricky.  I'm thinking of
adding some more stuff here to allow major modes to "opt in" to
buttonising when they're prepared for it.  But
`outline-minor-mode-use-buttons' would still let users opt out of it, of
course.)