Re: Atom backend for Gnus (nnatom)

From: Daniel Semyonov
Subject: Re: Atom backend for Gnus (nnatom)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 14:11:33 +0300

    > Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
    >> It seems like the consensus is that we should include this.  So
    >> please work with the OP to add this to Emacs, and thanks.

    > Working on it...

In the past few days I've identified and implemented as many features as
I could which will probably require breaking existing groups if added
later; the only one left (I think) is support for group descriptions
(I'll probably implement this today or tomorrow).

What needs to be done otherwise?
If all that's left after that is a news entry and adding to the manual I
can do it myself, though I'd appreciate it if someone with more
experience than me would look over the code...

Thanks,
Daniel