Re: Possible bug: org-capture fails when emacs started as daemon

From: Iñigo Serna
Subject: Re: Possible bug: org-capture fails when emacs started as daemon
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 17:29:00 +0200

Hi Ihor,

On 13 August 2023 at 10:37 +02, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:

Iñigo Serna <inigoserna@gmx.com> writes:

As I see the error message is defined in either `make-indirect-buffer' or `rename-buffer' functions, and the first one is called from `org-capture-make-indirect-buffer'.
How could I investigate further the issue? Any hints?

`org-capture-get-indirect-buffer' constructs a name of a new capture
buffer as [...]

As Morgan suggested in other email, the problem comes from the use of
face-remap in a hook of `after-make-frame-functions`.

Thanks for your help,
Iñigo