emacs-orgmode

Re: Is this proper time format?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Is this proper time format?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 17:54:24 -0700

> May you please re-create the patch for the current main?

Ok. See below.

Minor question -- I've used Ediff in the past, but I now see diff-mode
in Emacs.  I get the idea of it (I think I used an early version of it
in the deep past), but wonder if I am seeing a bug in it.  In the diff
file below, there is a few mentions of "=--=" in separating timestamps
in a date/time range.  When I view the diff file in Diff mode, a couple
on those strings show up and a couple do not.  I had to check the file
with 'less' to make sure the diff file was intact.  Switching from
unified to context view didn't change this.

Am I missing an option in diff mode or is this a bug around handling
this particular string?

Change log:
Doc change to explain timestamps better

doc/org-guide.org (Dates and Times): purpose of timestamp + examples
doc/org-manual.org (Dates and Times): purpose of timestamp + examples

David Masterson