emacsconf-org

We are considering an OrgConf (probably before June 2023)

From: Bastien
Subject: We are considering an OrgConf (probably before June 2023)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 07:31:54 +0200

Dear all,

I hope you're doing great!  With other Org maintainers, we are
considering organizing an OrgConf - not too soon, as we are now
focused on releasing Org 9.6.

I'm lurking on this list not just to say hello and encourage you
(I'm really looking forward watching the videos after the EmacsConf,
since I cannot attend, sadly), but also to learn from your work.

Perhaps we may need some help at some point, I'll let you know when
we have something like a plan (a date and a purpose).

Thanks!

--
 Bastien