[emms-help] New EMMS repo location

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emms-help] New EMMS repo location
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:24:56 -0700

I've moved my EMMS repo to a slightly different location (s/emms2/emms/,
basically).

  New location: http://mwolson.org/darcs/emms

I've also made a git mirror of the repository, just to see if there's
any interest from others in using it (since git is my favorite VCS).
The "primary" repository will remain in darcs until some hypothetical
day when consensus is reached to switch away.

To retrieve the git repo, do either:

  git clone git://git.hcoop.net/git/mwolson/emacs/emms.git

or, if stuck behind a firewall that doesn't allow that:

  git clone http://git.hcoop.net/git/mwolson/emacs/emms.git

The web interface is at
<http://git.hcoop.net/?p=mwolson/emacs/emms.git;a=summary>.

An explanation of the underlying concepts of git is available at
<http://mwolson.org/projects/WhyGit.html>.

--
|       Michael Olson  |  FSF Associate Member #652     |
| http://mwolson.org/  |  Hobbies: Lisp, HCoop          |