[emms-help] 回复: Emms Won't Play Files With CJK Names

From: Garden
Subject: [emms-help] 回复: Emms Won't Play Files With CJK Names
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 02:34:48 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for your concern!

These are some example file names:
1. 放牛班的春天 - Compere Guilleri.mp3
2. 崔健 - 快让我在雪地上撒点野.mp3
3. 零点乐队 - 粉墨人生.mp3

I'm using mplayer as backend player.
I couldn't get the current version of mplayer I'm using, so I got the latest version of mplayer from the official website and test again.
The same thing happend.
The mplayer version is: MPlayer-corei7-r38022+gdb2a7c947e
Also I tried a different version of emacs, it looks the same.

I'm not sure if "info method" is refering to the emms config, here are my emms config details down below:
(require 'emms-setup)
(require 'emms-player-mplayer)
(require 'emms-source-file)
(require 'emms-source-playlist)
(emms-all)
(emms-default-players)
(setq emms-source-file-default-directory music-directory)

Yoni Rabkin <address@hidden> 于 2018年3月27日, 星期二, 上午 6:25 写道:

Garden <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
> When I use emms to play music files, it works fine with files that
> with a normal english name.
> When I tried to play files with Chinese characters, it quickly showed
> every file name and skiped to the next.
> But when I rename the file to english characters, it woks again.
>
> The encoding seems correct, emms play list display correctly.
>
> Here is my system details:
> OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
> Emacs Version: GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
> Emms Version: 20180319.1609

I don't have access to any windows machines, but I would like to test
this on my system. Can you please reply with a few titles (just the
filenames not the files) so I can rename some tracks here and see how
they play?

Also please specify the backend and info methods used.

Thank you.