[emms-help] 回复: 回复: Emms Won't Play Files With CJK Names

From: Garden
Subject: [emms-help] 回复: 回复: Emms Won't Play Files With CJK Names
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 00:10:42 +0000 (UTC)

I tried to play these files on command line, it works fine.

I test it again with emacs windows x64 version 25.3 and 27.0.50, they all have the same problem.

Yoni Rabkin <address@hidden> 于 2018年3月28日, 星期三, 下午 11:08 写道:

Garden <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you for your concern!
>
> These are some example file names:
> 1. 放牛班的春天 - Compere Guilleri.mp3
> 2. 崔健 - 快让我在雪地上撒点野.mp3
> 3. 零点乐队 - 粉墨人生.mp3
>
> I'm using mplayer as backend player.
> I couldn't get the current version of mplayer I'm using, so I got the
> latest version of mplayer from the official website and test again.
> The same thing happend.
> The mplayer version is: MPlayer-corei7-r38022+gdb2a7c947e
> Also I tried a different version of emacs, it looks the same.

I renamed some Barbara Keith tracks with the names you provided:

  -rw-rw-r-- 1 6.3M Aug  3  2017 崔健 - 快让我在雪地上撒点野.mp3
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 6.7M Jan 24 16:43 放牛班的春天 - Compere Guilleri.mp3
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 5.6M Aug  3  2017 零点乐队 - 粉墨人生.mp3

...and they play fine on my GNU/Trisquel box here with mplayer 1.1-4.8.

I forgot to ask, do those files play correctly with mplayer on the
command line, outside of Emacs?

I'll ask on irc as well if there is someone who can recreate this bug,
since I don't have a Windows machine I can test this on.