[emms-help] Emms Won't Play Files With CJK Names

From: Garden
Subject: [emms-help] Emms Won't Play Files With CJK Names
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 07:13:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
When I use emms to play music files, it works fine with files that with a normal english name.
When I tried to play files with Chinese characters, it quickly showed every file name and skiped to the next.
But when I rename the file to english characters, it woks again.

The encoding seems correct, emms play list display correctly.

Here is my system details:
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Emacs Version: GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
Emms Version: 20180319.1609