Re: [emms-help] [Yoni Rabkin] Re: Patch: emms-playlist-tracks-in-region

From: Fran Burstall
Subject: Re: [emms-help] [Yoni Rabkin] Re: Patch: emms-playlist-tracks-in-region
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 20:13:46 +0100

Here I was replicating the previous behaviour.

Thinking about it: if I don't kill the buffer and I later run the same limiting action, I will want to at least clear the derived buffer so as not to present stale results.  So maybe better to just kill it and document it in the doc-string.  Either way, I agree that the current doc-string does not capture what the function does.

What do you think?  Kill the derived buffer or not?

---Fran