Recursive search patch

From: Erica
Subject: Recursive search patch
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 14:44:22 -0500

Hello Everyone,

This patch adds the ability to search the search results.
It was actually quite simple to do.

History is kept in a cache like the emms-cache-db.
There is a function, emms-browser-show-searches that shows a
textual representation of the current search stack.  I thought that to be a bit frivolous
but it's actually quite useful and nice.
Quitting the search buffer will quit the current search until there are no more searches in history
before it quits back to the browser.
A fresh cache-db search resets the history if there is any.

This can be enabled or disabled. It is off by default.
It is so nice and intuitive I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want it.
I've been using it for a little more than a week and it's great.
Performance is not a problem on my 13 yo macbook pro running arch linux.
I haven't tried it on an RPI yet.  But I dont think there is a performance tax on this.
Subsequent searches are definitely faster.

I did a search for 'tango' in my 15000 title tango music library.
I couldn't tell the difference.

I can provide another patch that removes the choice of disabling if desired.

Have a Beautiful day,

Erica