integration with beets

From: Aleksas Tunikas
Subject: integration with beets
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 17:45:33 +0300

I want to make the beets plugin 'play' to redirect the output to emms,
by default it already do that, so I must have beed specifying it
somewhere in my system, but it starts a new Emacs instance every time,
what I want instead is that it utilize emacsclient, the syntaxis to put
a custom command is like this: command: /usr/bin/command --option1
--option2 some_other_option (from this
https://beets.readthedocs.io/en/stable/plugins/play.html)

Or optionally maybe somebody knows where to change those default
settings it appears to be related to the xdg-open explained here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/default_applications

Meanwhile if I find the answer before somebody pointed out I will report
here.

Thank you and have a great day!
--
Aleksas Tunikas