Re: mpv flags slightly broken

From: Aleksas Tunikas
Subject: Re: mpv flags slightly broken
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 04:41:02 +0300

Bob Newell <bobnewell@bobnewell.net> writes:

> This is surely not an emms bug per se, but somehow the way emms needs to
> interact with mpv may have changed.  I haven't as yet been
> able to trace this down any further.  Of course, there could be a new problem
> strictly in mpv which emms can't fix.  I don't know at this
> time.

Ok sorry I was replying to Mike message without understanding clearly
what you having. Let me update everything and test it out, yep
everything work. I am pasting my MPV parameters, maybe it will work. I
drifted away slightly from the problem and don't remember the concrete
steps it took me to solve mine. But I keep it in the back of my head and
report back when it pops.

[INS] [DEL] String: --quiet
[INS] [DEL] String: --really-quiet
[INS] [DEL] String: --no-audio-display
[INS] [DEL] String: --no-config

Think I added --no-config here myself, as new MPV version was
overlapping some settings I manually defined with what EMMS using to
manipulate it or somethnig.

Hope it helps and merry Christmas,
Aleksas
--