fab-user

[Fab-user] OT: if you guys are looking for an issue tracker, maybe consi

From: Matthew Wilson
Subject: [Fab-user] OT: if you guys are looking for an issue tracker, maybe consider pitz
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:15:56 -0400

Hi --

I've been working on a distributed, flat-file-based issue-tracking
system named pitz.  The idea is to keep issues in the same source
control system as the related code.

Essentially, you use an IPython session to read and write your issues.
 Each issue is a subclassed dict with some utility methods, including
a way to write itself out to a yaml file.

You would really help me out to try it out and either tell me why it
is not a good match or even adopt it.  Right now, I"m using pitz for
my own projects and I like it, but I'd love to get other people's
remarks.

A stale version is on the cheese shop.  I update code fairly often
here http://github.com/mw44118/pitz/tree/master.

Docs available at http://pitz.tplus1.com.

--
Matthew Wilson