fab-user

[Fab-user] Re: How's that Redmine coming?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] Re: How's that Redmine coming?
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:19:25 -0400

Actually, I was going to put it up and not tell anyone ;) of course
I'll announce when it's ready!

It's based off of the current stable Redmine release (0.8) and
contains some third party tweaks/patches:

* Pygments syntax highlighting support, because the default
highlighter is pretty limited and lacks Python among other things (!)
* Visual grouping of issues in the issue list, plus sub-issue support
(i.e. issue A is a "parent of" other issues B, C and D)
* Markdown text formatting for most text fields (default was Textile)

plus my own custom work on Git branch support.

At any rate, I will probably try to deploy it to the Fabric server
around when I put out the first Fabric beta, if not before, and will
certainly announce here when I do so.

-Jeff