fab-user

Contributing to Fabric

From: Deepankar Pundale
Subject: Contributing to Fabric
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 01:22:12 +0530

Hello kind people,

I'm a noob sys/aws admin who has been using Fabric extensively for more than year. I wish to contribute some code to it. I would've liked to hit IRC, but the channels are closed.

Given the nature of my noob-ness, I was wondering how I could go about contributing to this project (or even paramiko/invoke). Or if that goal seems too high hanging, learn about what I could do to reach it eventually.

I would very much appreciate some guidance from people who know more about this than me.

Kind regards,
Deepankar.