fab-user

Re: Contributing to Fabric

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: Contributing to Fabric
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 13:24:15 -0500

Hi Deepankar,

Andrew's right that the issues are a good place to look first!
Especially, reading over existing open PRs and supplying feedback (ie
if you notice mistakes, missing docs/changelog entries, etc) or
independently confirming that they fix the described issue / add the
described feature.

Right now we have more input than we have time to review/merge/fixup,
so this kind of help is honestly even more valuable than adding
additional patches to the queue. This applies to all 3 of the
interrelated repos (Fabric, Paramiko, Invoke) - whichever fits your
existing comfort level / experience best.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier