[Fenfire-dev] RDF traversal utility methods

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] RDF traversal utility methods
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 03:18:12 +0300 (EEST)

I started org.fenfire.util.lava.Traversals, which currently contains
public static methods for finding out whether two RDF nodes are connected
by a path, and for finding all disconnected components in a graph.

There is one test failure, as I don't know how to get all nodes of the
graph - findN_XAA_Iter returns only subjects, not objects. If all nodes
are subjects, the tests pass.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden