Re: [Fenfire-dev] RDF traversal utility methods

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] RDF traversal utility methods
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:55:23 +0300 (EEST)

Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Tuukka Hastrup kirjoitti:
> Object[2] {components, largest}. I could return an iterator that gives the
> largest first.

But AFAIK, we have been avoiding returning arrays. Instead of returning an
array, a reference to the result array is taken as parameter. For example,
many methods of VobCoorder (getSqSize, transformPointsX),

The largest component could be also returned voluntarily as character x
offset is returned by HBroken.getLine(int pos, float[] xoffs). If a null
pointer is given instead of table xoffs, the index of largest component
won't of course be returned, but the line still is. Although, sending an
array for only one value don't feel the most correct way.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>