ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] running an example: temperature.ff

From: Arun Viswanathan
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] running an example: temperature.ff
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Stephane,

I implemented all the changes you'd suggested --
changed the mesh to a tetrahedrization (but still
can't see any meshing or any results inside the
geometry; the mesh is just better, with boxes and
diagnoals) and also replaced C0=x*y*z with C0=0. My
leakage sphere is now right in the center of the
container. My visual now shows me high concentrations
at the base of all the drums, as if the chemical is
accumulating under the drums?! I have attached the .ff
file with this mail. Please take a look at it and tell
me what is wrong this time.

Thank you. Best regards,
Arun.