ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] vtk format question.

From: Stephane Del Pino
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] vtk format question.
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:16:14 +0100

Dear Filippo.

Can you please tell which version of ff3d you are using ?
 ff3d -v
Also, it would be better if you send your ff3d file.
By the way, it seems that their is a problem with yo mailer: your messages are
quite diffcult to read, can you do something about that?

Best regards,
Stephane.

PS: I let your message bellow so that you can see how it appears.