ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] vtk format question.

From: Filippo Donida
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] vtk format question.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:53:08 +0100

 Dear Stephane,

        --------- Original Message --------
        Da: Stephane Del Pino <address@hidden>
        To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
        Oggetto: Re: [ff3d-users] vtk format question.
        Data: 11/02/08 09:16

 > Dear Filippo.
 >
 > Can you please tell which version of ff3d you are using ?
 >  ff3d -v

 ff3d -v returns:

 "ff3d - a General PDE solver - Ver. 1.0pre8"

 I think you're right, the problem is in the version I'm using. The vtk
 support has been introduced since version >= 1.0pre10.

 > Also, it would be better if you send your ff3d file.

 I attached the .ff file to this email.

 > By the way, it seems that their is a problem with yo mailer: your
messages
 are
 > quite diffcult to read, can you do something about that?

 I modified the internal representation of the email content from html to
 simple text, I hope it will work.

 Thank you

 Filippo.

 > Best regards,
 > Stephane.
 >
 > PS: I let your message bellow so that you can see how it appears.
 >
 > Le Monday 11 February 2008, Filippo Donida a écrit :
 > >  Hi everyone,
 > >
 > > I&#39;m Filippo and I&#39;m very new to freefem, so please be patient
 with
 > > me....I tryed to modify the example "example1.ff" by adding
 > > "save(vtk, "v.vtk", v, M);" at the end of the file,
 as
http://www.email.it/f

http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7477&d=20080211