fhsst-bio

[Fhsst-bio] (no subject)

From: A . Slaughter
Subject: [Fhsst-bio] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:49:43 +0200

Hello there everyone. I have decided to try and contribute
to the Biology textbook. My name is Andrew and I live in Grahamstown
in the Eastern Cape. I just recently graduated from Rhodes in Zoology. Right
not I am taking a break and doing an administrative job. This
will give me time to think about what I want to do
next year and time to pursue things like this.