fhsst-bio

Re: [Fhsst-bio] Coordination

From: Nicky Kalk
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-bio] Coordination
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:34:11 +0100 (BST)

Dear All

I'd like to do areas of which I have some knowledge.  This means I could definitely do the chapters on nervous system, gas exchange, endocrinology etc. in the human.  Could also do the cell/genetics chapter but think I should start small.  Will probably get going on the nervous system chap.  That okay?

All the best
Nicky

Mark Horner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all

I forwarded Andrew's email to the list just to keep everyone up to speed.

I would like to keep track of who is actually doing what so that when we
get volunteers we can efficienctly process them. The outline of the book
is up at:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FHSST_Biology

Can everyone send an email to the list choosing a section to get started
on before the end of the weekend? Keep it small - one step at a time.

I'll make a centralised list and try to make assignments when new people
volunteer. Nothing has been written yet so we should easily be able to
find a section for everyone.

NB: remember that we use the same license as everyone else on wikibooks
so please please make use of any content from other books on the site. I
think this will be particularly helpful for pictures and diagrams.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner

Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"