fhsst-bio

Re: [Fhsst-bio] Coordination

From: Mark
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-bio] Coordination
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:20:49 -0400

Hi Nix

That sounds like a great start, thanks! I'll put you down to start on the central nervous system.

Cheers,

Mark

Nicky Kalk wrote:

Dear All
I'd like to do areas of which I have some knowledge. This means I could definitely do the chapters on nervous system, gas exchange, endocrinology etc. in the human. Could also do the cell/genetics chapter but think I should start small. Will probably get going on the nervous system chap. That okay? All the best
Nicky

*/Mark Horner <address@hidden>/* wrote:

    Hi all

    I forwarded Andrew's email to the list just to keep everyone up to
    speed.

    I would like to keep track of who is actually doing what so that
    when we
    get volunteers we can efficienctly process them. The outline of
    the book
    is up at:

    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FHSST_Biology

    Can everyone send an email to the list choosing a section to get
    started
    on before the end of the weekend? Keep it small - one step at a time.

    I'll make a centralised list and try to make assignments when new
    people
    volunteer. Nothing has been written yet so we should easily be
    able to
    find a section for everyone.

    NB: remember that we use the same license as everyone else on
    wikibooks
    so please please make use of any content from other books on the
    site. I
    think this will be particularly helpful for pictures and diagrams.

    Cheers,

    Mark

-- --
    Mark Horner

    Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

    Co-author:
    http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
    http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

    "Life is but a seg-fault away ...

    Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
    0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"