fhsst-bio

Re: [Fhsst-bio] (no subject)

From: Mark
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-bio] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:19:43 -0400

Hi Andrew

That sounds fine. I wanted to make sure everyone has something to get started on that they are happy with. If you have problems getting going on editing on wikibooks just send me an emails and I'll help out.

Cheers,

Mark

address@hidden wrote:

Hi there everyone. In response to the call
to choose a section to work on: I can
find someone to translate glossary. This is useful
as I want to try and learn Xhosa anyway, and my girlfriend
is fluent in many languages.

I hope I understood the e-mail correctly. I am still
unfamiliar with the website.

regards
Andrew