fhsst-bio

[Fhsst-bio] Resources

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-bio] Resources
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:53:03 -0700

Hi Andrew (and others)

That sounds great - and you updated the assignments page which means less work for me :) We can get a number of different sections off to a start which will be good. I'll try my
hand at some more recruiting this weekend.

Everyone - remember you can use any other content from WikiBooks in our book so if you are stuck or need a picture the Cell Biology, Botany and General Biology books are there for
you to take content from.

Cheers,

Mark

address@hidden wrote:

Sorry I found the content page! Stupid me :)
I would like to also start on section 3 chapter
1 & 2. My thesis concentrated on freshwater resources
and degradation due to human influences. Therefore this section
would inspire me!
regards
Andrew

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com