[Fle3-users] Problem with access links in web tops

From: Alistair Campbell
Subject: [Fle3-users] Problem with access links in web tops
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:52:00 +1000

Hi,

I have a course set up and members subscribed to this.

If you would like to test the problem username is "test" and password is "enter".

On their webtop they can see a clickable link to enter the course heirachy, Ithink. It says coursename(shared) so I assume this is their entry to the course material.

If they click on the link they come to the next level view of the webtop on which there is a folder. The folder contains a series of links to external web sites.

Whenever any of the users clicks on this folder they are asked for their password again but it does not work. Eventually if they cancel they are directed to an error page indicating that they are not registered users.

This is obviously something to do with the permissions heirachy. I have tried setting different permissions but the administrative interface for Zope/FLE is not very easy to use so I have accomplished nothing.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Alistair Campbell
Australia