Re: [fluid-dev] Changing sequencer time-scale

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Changing sequencer time-scale
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 15:31:00 +0100

> It appears that the one important event that I can't directly schedule is a tempo change. [...] It would be nice if I could just schedule this event directly in the sequencer when needed.

At the moment one needs to use a callback event, yes. However, thinking about it again, I do see a need for a dedicated FLUID_SEQ_SCALE event as well. I'll add one.

> This would result in a note-on event scheduled with the same time-marking as the tempo change. Will that be OK?

It is ok. For details pls see the hint for fluid_sequencer_send_at()  https://www.fluidsynth.org/api/group__sequencer.html#ga83314f4ad773979841afe50cc2efd83f

Tom