formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] treatment

From: Grace Roberson
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] treatment
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:39:02 +0500

Binnie was reportedto have said, but it aint cured her of being boy-crazy. For
a moment the girls stared at her unbelievingly. That is, hefairly haunted
Silver Bush and made himself quite agreeablesocially .
And hed been eating onions before he proposed to me.
And hed been eating onions before he proposed to me. Rae was pacingfeverishly
up and down the room. And then the bolt fell, straightout of the blue. Pat
lingered a little while that evening on the back-stair landinglooking out of
the round window. He had great fun arranging it all, Im told.
Always between her and Raewas the coldness and shadow of a thing that must not
be spoken of.
This will bepassing away just as they did.
Everybody stood at the gate and waved her off, smiling gallantlytill the car
was out of sight. And hed been eating onions before he proposed to me. But its
done tothe quanes taste and Im setting it in the ice-house to cool.
Im not knowing how the poor baste will be doing widout me. Everywhere were huge
banks ofsnow, white in the sun, pale blue in the shadows. Polly Madison is one
av the HolyChristians . The air was sweet with a certain blended fragrance that
only theSilver Bush garden knew. It was the first timesince the night before
mothers operation that she had lain awakeall night.
Judy, Im feeling so many different things I dont know which Imfeeling most.
Raemust have called somewhere after school.
I hadnt the slightest idea you felt that way aboutme.
Little storm demons danced in theyard and whirled along the lanes. Youll have a
splendidtrip and a lovely visit with all your cousins. So I did be sticking it
out till I got into me bed at yer UncleBrians that night