Re: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI on windows

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI on windows
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:05:54 -0800

Hi Arnaud,

On Wed, 2011-12-07 at 01:36 -0800, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Hey Al and the list,
>
> Do you know if there are binary packages available somewhere for
> Windows?
> Or do you have any plan to make official packages?

No present plans to support Windows.  I'm more than happy to, but my
experience/knowledge with supporting Windows is very small, so I'd have
to rely on others supplying me w/ patches.  Even if I did find some time
to learn it, I don't have access to a Windows machine w/ IPMI.  So I
can't even test anything I try.

Al