Re: Regarding GSOC

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Regarding GSOC
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 21:49:55 +0100 (CET)

> Is it necessary that project in this organization can be done only
> on Linux or window can also be used?

Both work.

> The source code can be completely cloned on windows?

Yes.

> As I am facing some problem in Windows, so please reply soon

Uh, oh, don't use the phrase “please reply soon”.  We are all
volunteers, and putting pressure on us is not welcomed.  I guess you
only mean this phrase as a courtesy, however, you will definitely have
more success in asking questions if you don't use it :-)

Back to the problem.  You have omitted the most important part, namely
to tell us *exactly* what problems you face.  Are you working on the
command line?  Are you using a GUI for git?  What is the exact error
message?  What have you exactly tried?  Etc., etc.  The more details
you give and the more concise the question is, the more likely you
will get a useful and quick response.

    Werner