Re: Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:21:26 -0400

Hi Sarthak

In your proposal, I see a lot about infrastructure, but not so much
about the image generation. Are you familiar with FreeType Demos
(https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype-demos), which can
output PNG directly. Can they be used or modified to be useful?

Thank you,
Alexei

--
Alexei A. Podtelezhnikov, PhD