Re: Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output

From: sarthak bhardwaj
Subject: Re: Develop a test framework for checking FreeType's rendering output
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 01:29:25 +0530

Hi Alexei,
Thanks for the feedback, TBVH I have not gone so far researching about image generation though i got only basics, as  I was more and more focusing on migrating the integration tool servers and came across many different stuffs for setting up the roadmap for migration as well as improving UI, But again thanks for your useful feedback, I have marked your words and will surely update the draft ASAP, and if you find any more improvements please give intimation.

Regards,
Sarthak Bhardwaj