Re: freetype.org now hosted on gitlab pages

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: freetype.org now hosted on gitlab pages
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:46:43 +0000 (UTC)

> I would like to request the maintainers to clear any config left on
> the previous hosting platform/any shell scripts used to manage the
> website, since it's all managed by gitlab pages now.

I have just disabled the cron script (to be exececuted every ten
minutes) on my freedesktop.org account that updated the web pages:

  date >> /home/wl/crontab.log

  (cd /home/wl/freetype-web
   git pull >> /home/wl/crontab.log 2>&1)

  rsync --recursive \
        --links \
        --exclude ".git" \
        --delete \
        --delete-excluded \
        /home/wl/freetype-web/ \
        /srv/freetype.freedesktop.org/www \
        >> /home/wl/crontab.log 2>&1

However, we need something like this as a post-commit action, right?

    Werner