freetype

Re: FT Performance Regression?

From: Jamie Dale
Subject: Re: FT Performance Regression?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 00:41:54 +0000

Okay, so we're saying the bug here is that you needed to provide the clip
flag in FT 2.10, and that omitting that in 2.10.1 gives the same optimal
result as 2.6? If so, then yes, that seems fine.

We won't be upgrading FreeType again soon as I started this process back in
February and don't have time to go through it again for all platforms. Is
the clip rect I've calculated correct?

-Jamie.