fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Fundraiser appeal for translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] Fundraiser appeal for translation
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 19:27:44 +0200

El 18/6/19 a las 21:33, Dana Morgenstein escribió:
> Hello, translators! Attached is the text for our spring fundraising
> appeal, for translation. Thanks so much in advance for your help --
> hopefully this will help us draw in even more donors and new members
> from the Spanish-speaking world!

Hello.

Since nobody sent an answer to mailing list, I have made a new
proofreading, and fixed some text.
Finally I think it's ready to be published.

Dana, attached you can find the .md file check out if markdown format
it's ok, etc...

And hope that can be used to spread the word about free software
movement in spanish speaker community around the world!

Greetings!

PS: BTW, I like a lot the new badges to share in social media, etc...
great work done by the artist!! :)

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/