gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Where are read and print?

From: Gregory Wright
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Where are read and print?
Date: 26 Jun 2002 15:51:17 -0400

Hi Camm,

Thanks for the info. I has guessed they were there, but wasn't sure if
the REPL used special inline versions.

Disabling readline seems to be a necessary, but not sufficient change. I
want to trace the sequence of calls on both the ilisp and gcl sides.

This kind of thing is always a problem when interactive programs are
made to read from pipes or sockets, as bitter experience attests.

Best Wishes,
Greg