gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)
Date: 07 Nov 2003 16:05:37 -0500

Greetings, and tnanks!  Gave it a quick lookover, and its nothing
obvious, though I suspect its trivial, as your compiler seems to be
working, but the exit command (bye) is triggering the error.  Don't
recognize the gcc version either.  How about a gcc -v?  In any case,
the next step is to recompile with the configure flag --enable-debug,
and if the error persists, go into the lsp subdir, gdb
../unixport/saved_pre_gcl, r, and then at the lisp prompt
(compile-file "gcl_arraylib.lsp"), then report the results of a
backtrace where gdb reports the fault (i.e. bt).

If you feel uncomfortable with any of this and can provide remote
access, I'll try to take a look.

Take care,