gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl-2.6.1-33 on SuSE9.0/AMD64

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl-2.6.1-33 on SuSE9.0/AMD64
Date: 11 Apr 2004 08:52:18 -0400

Greetings!  Yes I think I remember corresponding with you earlier.  If
memory recalls, there is a specific C flag required for 64bit on this
box.  This must be set in all FLAGS variables of makedefs other than
O3FLGAS and O2FLAGS.  Didn't we have to do something last time like
export CFLAGS=... before configure and make, or was this autodetected
by configure?

In any case, it would be helpful if you could post your cnfigure
output.

Luckily I have access to a debian amd64 and can investigate if this
persists.

Take care,