gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl-2.6.1-33 on SuSE9.0/AMD64

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl-2.6.1-33 on SuSE9.0/AMD64
Date: 12 Apr 2004 10:39:57 -0400

Greetings, and thanks!  OK I've verified this and am investigating.
In the meantime it would be helpful if you could try recompiling the
older version and see if that still works.  Then, if your time
permits, try taking cvs snapshots at dates between the working old
version and now, using the debian/changelog dates as a guide, and see
if you can narrow down the date at which things stopped working.

Hope I'll have more info soon.

Take care,