gcl-devel

Re: FW: [Gcl-devel] Floating-point performance of GCL? Bug?

From: Dennis Decker Jensen
Subject: Re: FW: [Gcl-devel] Floating-point performance of GCL? Bug?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:19:17 +0000

On 26 Jul 2004 17:18:12 +0200 Nicolas Neuss wrote:
        Nicolas Neuss <address@hidden> writes:

        > > > I want to proceed as follows:
        > > >
        > > > 1. Setup the most ANSI-compatible version of GCL
        > > > 2. Setup defsystem.
        > > > 3. Setup infix.
        > > > 4. Look where I get hung for the first time with compiling
Femlisp.
To get the most ANSI-compatible version of GCL, you'll need
CVS-head (2.7.0).  Michael Koehne has done quite some work
to implement pathnames in order to support CLC, defsystem &c.
Camm just patched Michael's work, but apparently he will not be
back for a week or so to answer mails.  However, if you decide
for CVS-head, you may want to prepare yourself for filing
bug-reports and living with breakages from time to time.

Ciao,

Dennis Decker Jensen