gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Windows

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Windows
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:26:39 -0400

Greetings!  Update: in addition to your working build setup (thanks
again!), I also have obtained access to a broken setup using the latest
mingw.  This is via freerdp, which BTW solves the emacs control char
issues.  I can reproduce the gcc crashes in configure you ask about in
your post to the mingw users list.  The problem appears to be a race
lock on temporary files.  At the point of crash, before closing the
popup, look in c:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp, and you should see a
file ~DFF...TMP, which cannot be deleted (permission denied), nor opened
(doesn't exist).  If you know some expert to refer this too, I think
we'd have a solution.

Take care,