gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Migration away from GnomeVFS is done

From: Ken Taylor
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Migration away from GnomeVFS is done
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 13:53:23 +0000

Please ignore my previous email. I am an idiot (as usual). I am trying to build
the latest RELEASE which predates the GnomeVFS removal. Let me grab the working
code from github.

Ken Taylor

I don't have a Swiss bank account but I DO have a Swiss email address :-)

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.