gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Advance Rename Tool WOW! (also a tip about bookmarks)

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Advance Rename Tool WOW! (also a tip about bookmarks)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 23:21:53 +0200

Hi Michael,

Am Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:21:34 +0200 schrieb Michael:

> To view long filenames, you could switch to horizontal layout (View
> -> Switch ...) and it should be easy to apply shortcut in the
> settings or manually in .gnome-commander.xml, just, the 'switch'
> actions seems to have been lost somewhere on the way, (i believe it
> was there)  and i don't know which one it is ... maybe Uwe can find
> out ?

I'm sorry, but I could find any hint in the source code or in some of
my commits I made in the past which removed a shortcut for changing the
orientation. If I don't missed it, it might be that there wasn't
any by now.

But it shouldn't be that hard to add a shortcut option for that user
action. I'll put it on my todo list :)

Best,
Uwe