Re: [Getfem-users] Error in compilation of getfem++

From: julien pommier
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Error in compilation of getfem++
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:07:25 +0200

LUK ShunTim wrote:

Have you tried rebuilding getfem++ and getfem-interface from scratch  (
run again the ./configure scripts) ?

Yes. I did a make distclean.
Ok.. so you can try what I said in previous mail (add #define GETFEM_HAVE_BACKTRACE 1 at the top of src/dal_backtrace.cc ) and build getfem++, getfem_interface. Maybe should you send me the output of ./configure for getfem++ and getfem_interface and the make output for getfem++ and getfem_interface, because I really don't understand why this function is missing

--
julien