Re: [Getfem-users] Building a mesh from slice doesn't seem to be possibl

From: Julien Pommier
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Building a mesh from slice doesn't seem to be possible using getfem-matlab interface
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 22:43:28 +0200

Hi Arvind,

You can build a mesh from a slice in matlab by exporting the array of vertices
and triangles of the slice ( P=gf_slice_get('pts') and
T=gf_slice_get('splxs',2)) and build the mesh from them with gf_mesh('ptND', P,
T)

--
Julien

"getfem::slicer_build_mesh<http://download.gna.org/getfem/doc/getfem_reference/classgetfem_1_1slicer__build__mesh.html>