Re: [Getfem-users] How to impose the normal derivative to zero on a mode

From: Renard Yves
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] How to impose the normal derivative to zero on a model ?
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:12:29 +0200

Dear Sebastien,

If you have to prescribe a zero Neumann condition to your unknown (assuming that it is an order two isotropic pde), you do not have to add anything to your model. This is somehow a default boundary condition as it add nothing to the weak formulation.

Yves.

sébastien janas <address@hidden> a écrit :

hi,

I am using the python interface of getfem. I want to impose the normal
derivative of my unknow to zero at the boundary, but it seems that the
model method "add.normal_derivative_source_term" don't exist, is it
correct ? If yes, what's the best way to impose such a condition on a
model ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Sébastien