Re: [Getfem-users] How to impose the normal derivative to zero on a mode

From: Ronan Perrussel
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] How to impose the normal derivative to zero on a model ?
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:43:51 +0200

Dear Sébastien,

Yves' answer to your question is that you have nothing to do (nothing at all... it is implicitly taken into account in the weak formulation).

Best regards,
Ronan

sébastien janas a écrit :
Thanks a lot,

So, the best is to use the function

add_normal_source_term_brick

on my boundaries with data a vector [ 0,0,0 ] ?

something like this

md.add_initialized_fem_data('WALL', mf, np.repeat([0,0,0],nbdof))
md.add_normal_source_term_brick(mim,'P','WALL',10)

10 is the tag of the boundaries.

Sorry to disturb you for such trivial things ;-)

Best regards,

Sébastien